Marketing & Ticketing Services
The Burdekin Theatre is happy to provide the following list of marketing services upon request:-
- Dedicated event page on Burdekin Theatre website
- Dedicated event page on Burdekin Shire Council Community Events Calendar
- Social Media Marketing on our Burdekin Theatre Facebook & Instagram accounts
- Feature in our monthly EDM newsletter
- Feature in monthly “What’s On Poster” displayed throughout the venue and community
- Dedicated A1 sized posters displayed at the Burdekin Theatre, Burdekin Library, Home Hill Library & Burdekin Shire Council Customer Service Centre
- Feature page in annual Burdekin Theatre Event Guide booklet
- Advertisements & editorial features in Burdekin Advocate newspaper (depending on availability)
- Advertisements on Sweet FM local radio station
- Digital posters displaying on TV Screens at the Burdekin Shire Council Customer Service Centre & Burdekin Theatre
- Personally designed posters and marketing materials for your event/show (charges may apply)
Please contact our Marketing Officer for any enquiries about marketing for your event.
The Burdekin Theatre is able to provide ticketing services for:
- All events at the Burdekin Theatre, Burdekin Memorial Hall or Ayr Showgrounds
- Any external events such as balls, sporting events, dinners, charity events or any other social functions.
To enquire about ticketing services, phone (07) 4783 9880.