- Upcoming Events
Thursday, 9th April 2015 @ 7:30pmMichael Veitch, well-known comedian, best known for his television roles in The Gillies Report, Australia You're Standing In It, The D-Generation and Full Frontal , comes to the Burdekin for the first time with Flak – True stories from men who flew in World War Two.More Info...Preview... Hide... Book Now!
Michael Veitch, well-known comedian, best known for his television roles in The Gillies Report, Australia You’re Standing In It, The D-Generation and Full Frontal , comes to the Burdekin for the first time with Flak – True stories from men who flew in World War Two.
In Flak Veitch takes on the roles of former airmen, recounting their extraordinary, true and largely untold stories in the air war of 1939-45 in an absorbing, wry and highly entertaining observation into the arithmetic of air warfare.
This enthralling stage production is based on the true stories of over 50 airmen that he first uncovered in his successful aviation books ‘Flak’ and ‘Fly’.
Flak – true stories from men who flew in World War Two
Burdekin Theatre 7.30pm Thurs 9 Apr
Cost: Adult $40, Concession $35, School Student/Child $25
The Burdekin Theatre is now on Facebook and Twitter … FOLLOW us, LIKE us and SHARE us!
- How to Buy Your TicketsIt is easier than ever to buy your Theatre Tickets Online using our online booking system. Just select the event from the list and...
- Click Book Now or Get your tickets now!
- Choose Number of Tickets your require
- Click Continue
- Click Choose Seats
- Choose to Print Your Tickets or select Box Office Collection
- Click on Each Seat that you would like (click again to choose a different one)
- Click Continue
- Skip to Checkout and enter your Credit Card Details, or
Log in to retrieve your information
- Print your Order Confirmation
- Enjoy the Show!
If you prefer, you can call the Box Office on (07) 4783 9880 and our friendly staff will be pleased to take your booking over the phone.
The Box Office is open Monday to Friday from 12noon to 4pm and for one hour before each performance commences.